Workflow transport to QA

William RS wsumargo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 22:36:50 EDT 2006

Dear Raghu,

For the workflow version, you dont need to activate again in QA
system, because once you transport an active workflow from DEV, there
will be an new workflow in QA which is already activated
(automatically).

For the event triggering, yes you need to activate it in QA system.

Best regards,
William R Sumargo