Workflow transport to QA

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Fri Apr 14 14:35:39 EDT 2006

Raghu,
I'm not too sure what you are asking, please forgive me if this simplistic answer is not what you are looking for... The version in DEV will allways be 0.  As you transport the workflow from one system to the next, that system will start having versions.  If your workflow was active and saved when you released it for transport, it should be active and saved in the next system, and it will become the active version in the system where you transported it. (i.e.  If the QA version is 2 and you transported your changes, the new current version would be 3).
Hope that helps.
Sherie

  _____