Agent determination failure

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Sun Apr 16 14:57:23 EDT 2006

Hi Jacob,
Check whether the agents are valid/exist. A special little 'feature' is that a nonexistent user USGHOST doesn't really constitute a "failure". Yet when workflow receives it and does the 'possible vs selected vs excluded' matching it drops the dodgy user. It's arguable whether this is a bug - part of the design is that you can send workflows to an employee due to join the company next week.
Technically an agent is returned, but it is up to your FM to validate it isn't returning garbage.

Cheers,
Mike