Material Master Workflow

K Vijayasekar kvsekar_cit at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 00:24:25 EDT 2006

Hi Friends ,
                     I want to create a workflow  for Material master creation  , where each the basic data view is created by one user and other views will be created by different users.

  I have identified a business object BUS1001006  ,  the event "material created" is triggered when the first user creates basic view .

  I'm getting the details of "views to  be cretated" by using the method  "GET MISSED VIEWS"

  After getting the details  i'm passing the missed view details to method "Create View".

  Please suggest me ....whether i'm going in  right direction.....

  thanks and regards,
  Vijay