Sending mail as attachment

Edwin Mukusha emukusha at nebraska.edu
Tue Apr 11 11:24:55 EDT 2006

Hi Mike,

We have gone through the conversion from Lotus Notes connector to SMTP and
did it without too much headache. Maybe you could describe how you are
sending the attachment from the workflow?

In the meantime you could also try sending send an ABAP list report from
any report output and let me know what you get on Lotus (using the System
menu -> List -> send).  Remember the conversion rules change quite a bit
from the two versions.  The conversion rules for attachments are now more
simplified from 6.x onwards.  You will find the settings for file
conversions on tx. SCOT -->double click the node->and click  on Internet
Set button.  check what setting you have there and report back.  I know
prior to SMTP we had the option of configuring more flexible conversion
routines where an attached file could go through multiple conversions. You
probably know this already, so bear with me.

Anyway if you are still having problems with this let me know I am sure we
can make something work.

enjoy,

Edwin.

Mike Pokraka <asap at workflowconnections.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
04/10/2006 04:06 PM
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"