processing incoming email in SAP worflow

faq@saportal.net faq at saportal.net
Mon Apr 10 18:21:23 EDT 2006

Hello *,

we need to route and process a incoming email in SAP workflow. We already configured TAC SO28 and added the interface IFRECEIVE to a custom object.

Where we get stucked is, when we want to use the body content of the email in the workflow for further processing and also beeing potentially able display/access the attachment (i.e. pdf) of the email.

Can anybody provide me guidance how to realize that?

Any help is greatly appreciated since this is a essential part of our sales automation.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
T.