SRM 5.0 - Inactive versions of BOR Objects

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Thu Apr 6 02:56:07 EDT 2006

Unfortunately I can't provide any other assistance than the comfort of knowing you are not quite alone. However, I have never observed it in the editor. I've seen it (many moons ago) only in the runtime version, where we could observe when debugging that execution took place on lines where the editor had no code. I think we were able to solve it by regenerating.

Probably not the same error, but probably related.

I've never user SE80 for business objects, didn't know I can!
However, here in good old 46C it just jumps to SWO1.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ BAS DEV SAP

this message.
Thank you.