Subtype method doesn't appear when creating a task using theSupertype object.

Jane Simonetti JSimone at smud.org
Wed Apr 5 18:52:45 EDT 2006

Did you make zbus2081 a delegate of bus2081?  At SWO1 screen, select 'Settings', then 'Delegate'. When in change mode, select 'New Entries'. Set Object Type to 'BUS2081' and Delegation Type to 'ZBUS2081'.

Jane Simonetti
Technical Developer - Workflow
Business Technology Projects
Sacramento Municipal Utility District