SRM 5.0 - Inactive versions of BOR Objects

Sue Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Thu Apr 6 05:32:57 EDT 2006

Hi Kjetil,

Well, it's always good to know you're not alone.  And I don't use SE80
for editing the business object (I never would!)... the problem also
occurs if you are in SE37 for a function called by your business object,
and do a where-used, and from there, drill into the business object.

Thanks for your feedback,
Sue