Workitem "replace" scenario

tamara.elliott@kodak.com tamara.elliott at kodak.com
Fri Sep 30 14:54:03 EDT 2005

I have a question regarding the replace functionality in the following
scenario.

A workitem is sent to position 1 which contains many users.  One of those
users executes the workitem, then forwards it onto position 2.  Someone
within position 2 executes the workitem, then does a replace.  What
happens with the replace is the workitem is now sent to all the people in
both position 1 AND position 2.    Does anyone know if this is correct, or
a bug?  My assumption was that it would only sent it to those people in
position 1 - the SAP help states that on a replace the workitem will be
sent to the original recipients.

We are on a 4.7 system.

Tami Elliott
Eastman Kodak Company