Workflow template input parameteres

carlos_navas@ieci.es carlos_navas at ieci.es
Thu Sep 29 12:43:52 EDT 2005

Hello Gavin.

I don`t know that this is what I want.  I am a beginner in SAP, but i need
to test SAP Records Management and its integration with SAP Business
Workflow.
I have been playing around with RM and BW, and learning some ABAP. I got a
tutorial with the title: "Starting a Workflow in a Record by Entering
Import Parameters", i tought that it will be the solution for my problems,
but the first step of the tutorial say this:

"Prerequisites"

"You have created a workflow template that enables the record to be
forwared to another user while specifying a deadline" -> I have done this.
and continues: "The workflow template has the following input parameters:
        - User: .....
        - Deadline: ...
        - Record: ....
"

After that i must set up an element type in the server provider for
workflows with a connection parameter named FUNCTION_START_WORKFLOW and
then implement a function module for this connection parameter, etc...

It doesn`t seem to be difficult but i don`t know where i can set those
inputs parameters.

So, any idea will be appreciated.

Thank you again

Gavin Mooney <gavinmooney at gmail.com>
Enviado por: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
29/09/2005 17:03
Por favor, responda a "SAP Workflow Users' Group"