Workflow template input parameteres

Gavin Mooney gavinmooney at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 15:19:27 EDT 2005

Hi Carlos,
 If you created the workflow template then it sounds like you should have
created the input parameters at the same time. These are variables that are
defined in the workflow container as importing parameters (mandatory or not,
depending on the requirements). You can set these from PFTC or when you go
to test the workflow (SWUS) you will be prompted to enter values for the
mandatory ones.
 If none of this is making sense then I'd suggest you search for the
workflow tutorials at help.sap.com <http://help.sap.com>
 Regards,
Gavin