Loop Back to User Decision Task that uses Responsibility Rules

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Thu Sep 29 17:00:38 EDT 2005

Hi Raul,

I may have been off the mark a bit. I was playing around with those completion conditions but I cant quite make it behave the way I expect it to.
When I execute my work item, the work item remains in my inbox and it is showing as in process. It will not leave my inbox until the condition is met. The problem comes when I go to re-execute the work item, I get an error message (attached)

The long text tells me that I should re-execute the work item (but of course that doesn't make sense because that's exactly what I just did!).

Anyone see this before?

Alon Raskin
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com <mailto:araskin at 3i-consulting.com>