Loop Back to User Decision Task that uses Responsibility Rules

Baskaran Aluru bhaskar_aluru at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 19:14:51 EDT 2005

Hi,
I have seen this error in 4.7.  The system executes the completion condition
directly again resulting in this behavior.  There is a OSS note (try 858279)
to fix this issue and make the system display the decision options again.

You can also bind the the result from a Role resolution to a container
element in 4.7.  That may be helpful to Raul too.

HTHS.
  _____