Loop Back to User Decision Task that uses Responsibility Rules

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Thu Sep 29 16:43:13 EDT 2005

Hi Raul,

I think I might have a solution for you.

Why don't you set a completion condition on the work item. As long as your completion condition can be specified by using the condition editor then you don't need to loop back. The completion condition will allow you to leave the work item in the user's inbox.

Let me know if I am off the mark

Alon Raskin
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com <mailto:araskin at 3i-consulting.com>