Loop Back to User Decision Task that uses Responsibility Rules

Gavin Mooney gavinmooney at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 16:16:35 EDT 2005

Hi Raul,
 Does the user select the 'Display XXXX' option from the same decision task
that you want to loop back to? Have you set 'Advance with Dialog' for the
decision task? I know this bypasses the responsibility rules for sequential
tasks, as long as the actual agent of the previous task is a possible agent
of the next one. I haven't tried it looping back to the same task but it's
worth a go.
 Regards,
Gavin