Changes in Completed Doc ( FIPP.COMPLETED )

dominik.sobolewski@gambit.de dominik.sobolewski at gambit.de
Wed Sep 28 07:46:25 EDT 2005

Hi Adnan,

I had the same problem 2 years ago and opened a call. The result was that
there was still an error with my FI customizing, once I fixed it everything
worked fine. Sorry to ask again, but are you sure all settings are done
properly?

Nevertheless, we were also told that you can influence the pubishing of
events on changing parked documents through maintaining an additional
Business Transaction Event. You can do this via transaction FIBF, the
process is 00002214 DOCUMENT PARKING: Determine Release Approval Path, you
must then work/copy with FM OPEN_FI_PERFORM_00002214_E.

Eventhough this open FI events are very powerfull and usefull, I would not
recomend to use them in your case, because changing a completed document
and then saving it as completed again is standard and should trigger
fipp.completed.  If you are 100% sure your customizing is set properly,
probably best is to open a call.

:-) Dominik

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Gambit Consulting GmbH