Antwort: Changes in Completed Doc ( FIPP.COMPLETED )

Adnan Hashim adnan_hashim at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 06:22:06 EDT 2005

Dominik,
     I have done all those, ( OBWA, OBWE , SWETYPV etc ...) and it is triggering fine in all cases. But it is failing in only 1 condition ;

CHANGING COMPLETED DOC with Save-As-Completed. Means, if you save ad Doc as "Save As Complete" and later do a change and save it as "Save-As-Completed"  NO EVENT RAISE HERE.  Where am expecting CHANGED EVENT to be raised but it is not happening. Any other event is triggering normally in response of the action with no problem.

dominik.sobolewski at gambit.de wrote:

Dear Hadnan,

there is some FI Customizing you must do in order to use Document Parking.
Some of the Fipp Events will only be published once you activated the FI
Customizing, you will find the customizing topic (4.7) in

spro -- financial accounting -- financial accounting global setings
--document --document parking. You need to go through all of the points,
particularly transaction OBWA.

Have a closer look at the online docu:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/e5/078d0b4acd11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

in generell and also:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/e5/078d0b4acd11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

or talk to your FI Consultant. Once you activate the preliminary posting
release a parked documents cannot be posted anymore without release, so you
should know what you are doing!

Please let me know if you need any additional help.

:-) Dominik

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Gambit Consulting GmbH
Dominik Sobolewski