WG: Two Problems

Timo Robens trobens at platinum-cg.com
Wed Sep 28 06:11:23 EDT 2005

Hallo everbody,

i´ve got two problems when devoloping a workflow controlling the creation of
the materialmaster. First of all I want to design a startform as a new
business object. The first step is to fill out the form with datas like
technical description and so on, but here there is no materialnumber given.
This form should be sent to another department. Here the department enters
the materialnumber. The person have to create the view by using the MM01. To
do so I need the business object BUS1001006. But in which way can i transfer
the materialnumber in the from the Business Object Form to BUS1001006? Have
anybody an idea?
My second problem is that after creating the material view the person has to
create the bill of material for this product. Here I need the business
object BUS 10080. My question is, in which way can I connect the two
business objects using the materialnumber? Is this possible? If yes, what´s
to do?
For your help thanx a lot.

Kind regards
Timo Robens