BUS2013/BUS2014 change event not triggered.

Khanna, Manish manish.khanna at amd.com
Tue Sep 27 18:02:53 EDT 2005

Hi,

We have approval workflows for PO(BUS2012), Consignment Scheduling
Agreements(BUS2013) and Contracts(BUS2014).

Whenever a PO is changed "when its in the released state(after at least
1 approval)" event 'ReleasedStepCreated' is fired, which triggers
another workflow for the PO.

However similar thing is not happening for SA and contracts. Please note
that event 'changed' gets fired when PO is changed in Blocked state.
However I need SA and Contracts to behave in the same fashion as PO,
when they are changed in 'Released state'.

Any ideas what I'm missing.

Regards
Manish