Business Workflow + Records Management

nathanfox@swissinfo.org nathanfox at swissinfo.org
Fri Sep 23 16:00:10 EDT 2005

Hello
Records Management is another world of itself which builds upon workflow
and the business object repository.  Both have their unique complexities.
 Records Management is quite a new technology developed totally within an
object oriented framework. Its quite a change from traditional SAP developments.
 I just paid for some training in Records and Case Management and  RM for
public sector.  There is a book out by SAP Press called SAP Records Management,
I bought the original in German, I'm not sure if it has been translated.
Cheers Nate
P.S.
There are Business Objects in Records Management that can be used in workflow;
RECORD, SCASE, and DOCUMENT.