Workflow from Past triggered

Bijay Shrestha Bijay.Shrestha at genmills.com
Fri Sep 23 11:17:47 EDT 2005

You can also check if this Workflow came from Prod or could be from QA.
Sometimes Basis does refresh QA from Prod. and all the workflow items
comes to QA with refresh. If the workflow were for some reason hanging
before, now when the background job runs in QA all the old workflow gets
triggered. However the workflow were already because somebody had
already completed this job in Prod somehow. Who knows what user did two
years ago. This could be one possibility.

Bijay Shrestha