Emailing work items - time delays with batch processing

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Fri Sep 23 11:44:46 EDT 2005

Hi Margaret,
I've always treated RSWUWFML as a 'reminder' job. Why not send an email
from your WF instead?
You will still have delays between SapConnect and Notes, but that's under
the control of your Basis and Notes people. You could of course also have
a sendmail step followed by one that runs the RSCONN... job for the
fastest turnaround :-)

By the way, RSWUWFML is also a fairly intensive job since it trawls
through a lot of agent evaluations and stuff and shouldn't be run quite
that often.

Cheers
Mike