WS20000075 not determining the correct agent SAP Version 5.0

Dave Weston Dave.Weston at clockwork.ca
Wed Sep 21 14:16:51 EDT 2005

Hi Valerie, the default rule 20000027 is based on a function module
(reading the release strategy config) and not responsibilities. I would
check your release strategy config first and see if all is OK there. Not
sure what you mean by maintaining responsibilities for a rule based on a
function as you cant do that.

Usually if this rule cant find anyone the wf goes into error.

Cheers
Dave