WS20000075 not determining the correct agent SAP Version 5.0

Valerie Prendergast valerie.prendergast at ideaca.com
Wed Sep 21 14:05:43 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone on version 5.0 (we are on Basis 640 pack 12) experienced problems with the purchase order determining the correct agent.

Release strategies configuration has been completed and all codes to 1 for workflow (role resolution via code, plant)
User ID's have been assigned to release codes.  2 step approval with the prerequisite maintained on the first step (GK is prereq for ML)

Using WS20000075 WF template with tasks WS20000166 and WS200000168

It was not determining the correct agent so I maintained the responsibilities for rule AC20000027 - when testing through PFAC the correct agent gets determined. Have ensured the binding

However, when WF is triggered via the transaction it is sent to all possible agents.

The container reads as follows:

 Start Event Received                     Purchase Order       4500000159                     SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT_INTERN
 (Sub)workflow created                                                                        SWW_FI_CREATE
 (Sub)workflow created                                                                        SWW_FI_CREATE
 GET_VALUE_REF                                                                              GET_VALUE_REF
 EVAL_CONTAINER_ACCESS_CODE                                                               EVAL_CONTAINER_ACCESS_CODE
 Workflow started                                                                             SWW_WI_START
                    19190          93  Please release purchase order 4500000159                                              09/21/2005 13:41:12
  Dialog work item created                                                                     SWW_WW_CREATE
 AC20000027                                                                                   AC20000027
EVALUATE_AGENT_VIA_RULE                                                                    EVALUATE_AGENT_VIA_RULE
AC20000027                                                                               AC20000027
Execution started                                                                            SWW_WI_EXECUTE

Both of the release levels are sending to all possible agents and not terminating until the release is complete.

I have logged a note with OSS and they suggested I delete  an entry in SWEC  for EINKBELEG >BUS2012>Releasestepcreated which had no effect.

I have tried deleting the entries in SWE2 and SWE3, recreating them and activating the workflow with no effect.

I am not a workflow programmer so am unable to debug and have no idea where to go from here.

Any help would be appreciated,

Valerie