doubt regd. step type

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 03:11:36 EDT 2005

G'day Vijay,

Yep that's exactly what it can be used for. Normally it would be in
it's own fork branch and waiting for something like document.deleted.
This way if the primary object is deleted the Workflow will complete
and in doing so remove all open workitems from inboxes.

Look at almost any of the standard templates and you'll see such examples.

Have fun,
Mark