help for a send mail

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Thu Sep 15 08:11:31 EDT 2005

Hi Vanessa,

Welcome to the group.  I hope you'll find it helpful!

You should try searching the archives of the SAP-WUG... There is a link to a Google search at SDN:
https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/weblogs.sdn?blog=/pub/wlg/1972

Or, if that fails, try using Google to search the archives .In the search window, preface your topic
with:
site:mailman.mit.edu sap-wug

Cheers,
Sue