Send an approval from mobile device (i.e. Blackberry)

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Thu Sep 15 07:51:03 EDT 2005

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the perspective.

I talked to my Basis guy and he is finding out whether we are ready for this level of security on our email system (it may be there already, or maybe they need to do something more).

We took a look at SO28 and I think we understand how that works, we just need to implement a RECEIVE method on the object, to process the incoming email and execute the approval/rejection in background, is that right?

Thanks again,

Margaret