Start conditions and currency handling (version 46C)

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Thu Sep 15 06:49:42 EDT 2005

Hi Kjetil,
Isn't that why we see attributes like 'AmountInLocalCurrency'?
Thru your attrib would convert it into a predefined standard which shall
be followed.
An alternative is to code your comparison value into a virtual attribute
which reads it from customizing or wherever and converts it to the
currency specified by your currency attribute. Thus your condition would be
If OBJ.ClearedAmount < OBJ.Tolerance

Cheers
Mike