SRM approval work item in UWL 6.0

Bijay Shrestha Bijay.Shrestha at genmills.com
Tue Sep 13 17:17:39 EDT 2005

Hi,

Lately I am seeing lots of SRM related discussions in this group.

We are implementing SRM 4.0 and EBP5.0. The approval workitems are
coming to UWL fine. When we execute the work item from UWL we get the
detail of that item where you can approve or reject and save it. That
works fine too. The issue is we are missing a link "Back to Approval" on
top of the page. This is link is there if we go through SRM logon
page/Approval page.

Because this link is not there in UWL, if user decide not to approve or
reject at that moment he can not back out. His only choice is to use
Back button of UWL iView. That takes user back to the screen but his
work item gets locked and can't do anything anymore.

Have anyone seen this issue?

Bijay Shrestha