SRM approval work item in UWL 6.0

Collins Obiosa-Maife comaife at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 13 19:15:18 EDT 2005

Hello Bijay,

Please can you elaborate on how you configured your EP to execute the SRM work items. I have tried to achieve this without success, and I am about to raise an OSS message to resolve it.

Thanks in advance.

Bijay Shrestha <Bijay.Shrestha at genmills.com> wrote:

Hi,

Lately I am seeing lots of SRM related discussions in this group.

We are implementing SRM 4.0 and EBP5.0. The approval workitems are coming to UWL fine. When we execute the work item from UWL we get the detail of that item where you can approve or reject and save it. That works fine too. The issue is we are missing a link "Back to Approval" on top of the page. This is link is there if we go through SRM logon page/Approval page.

Because this link is not there in UWL, if user decide not to approve or reject at that moment he can not back out. His only choice is to use Back button of UWL iView. That takes user back to the screen but his work item gets locked and can't do anything anymore.

Have anyone seen this issue?

Bijay Shrestha

Best regards,
Collins

The most deadly fruit is borne by the hatred which one grafts on an extinguished friendship.
-Gotthold Ephraim Lessing