Substitutions - access and security

Jane Simonetti JSimone at smud.org
Thu Sep 1 10:44:58 EDT 2005

We were able to set up substitution for Office documents in 4.7 by doing the following:

>From SBWP:

Settings > Office settings > select 'Substit.' tab > click the create icon (not the one on the bottom, but the one above it) enter userid of person you want to substitute for you and the dates > click green check mark.

The person who is set up as a substitute will see 'Office substitution <name of owner>' at the bottom of their workplace list. They should then receive all messages, even the workflow error messages if they are substituting for Workflow Admin. It works for us in 4.7.

Jane Simonetti
Sacramento Municipal Utility District