approving work items of other user

Gregory Utley Gregory.Utley at citrix.com
Thu Sep 1 10:24:18 EDT 2005

SBWP -> Inbox -> Workflow -> Settings -> Workflow Settings will get you
there.  Or, create a maintenance view for table HRUS_D2 and update
directly via SM30.  (We control substitutions centrally this way.)  One
caveat; the substitute must have his or her own authority to do the
substitute approvals.

Greg