Multilevel deadline monitoring

Ananth write2ananth at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 06:46:18 EDT 2005

Hi Kjetil,

Thanks for the reply.

When I mean by escalation, i meant a notification mail needs to be
sent to the level 1 manager and subsequently to the level 2 manager.

I also need to know, is workflow solution really required in this
scenario, since only notification mails needs to sent to the concerned
people. I have to convince the client, that everything can be done
background by an ABAP development by checking the status of the
Maintenance Notification from the standard tables and checking whether
the issue is resolved within the specified time or not and sending the
notification mails subsequently.

All your feedback will be really appreciated.

Thanks
Ananth