Multiple Language on Task Description

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Thu Oct 27 01:40:45 EDT 2005

Here is a simple procedure that works:
Log on in the language you want to translate to.
Go to PFTC and go into the task in change mode.
You can now enter the work item text, and the description, in the logon language.

Maintaining the description can later be done in any logon language, but not the work item text. However, it is stored in an HRP table I think, and it should be possible to translate using some other transaction.

If there are code page issues (unless you are on a unicode version), you need to get someone with the correct codepage to do this for you.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ ITS BKS SAP Basis - and I appreciate it if you delete Statoil's (and other) company disclaimers when you reply to this message, since that helps the readability.