Out of office- setting in SAP Business workplace

Jeff Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Mon Oct 17 11:31:04 EDT 2005

  Bala,

     You may not get many replies since your Subject reads "Out of
Office', everyone's going to think it's an auto reply message from
your Outlook. But as far as SAP, I haven't personnaly used it before,
but there's an 'Automatic reply' function on the Users Private Office
Settings. Try Tranx "SO12".

  Jeff.

  Quoting Balasubramanian:

> Hi
>
> Please let me know whether we can do "OUT-OF-OFFICE" setting in SAP

> business workplace. I have tried the susbstitute option in the
> private office settings of the business workplace. But, Is there
any
> other place, we can set the "out of office". If the primary
approver
> is out of office, I have to send the workitem to the secondary approver.
>

> Thanks
>
> Bala

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC