Setting for Out of office in SAP Business workplace

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Tue Oct 18 11:42:53 EDT 2005

Hi Bala,
As Jeff mentioned starting a subject with 'Out of Office' is a bad idea
so I changed it.

Note that SapOffice and Workflow are two completely separate things
sharing the same delivery mechanism (the business workplace inbox). So
Jeff's idea will do the job for SAP mails. For workitems you should use
substitution, from SBWP Workflow Settings -> Maintain Substitute.

Cheers
Mike