Out of office- setting in SAP Business workplace

Balasubramanian pbala_1996 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 09:56:34 EDT 2005

Hi

Please let me know whether we can do "OUT-OF-OFFICE" setting in SAP business workplace. I have tried the susbstitute option in the private office settings of the business workplace. But, Is there any other place, we can set the "out of office". If the primary approver is out of office, I have to send the workitem to the secondary approver.

Thanks

Bala