Change EBP workflow status to a custom one

Zavier, Johnson JZavier at Suncor.com
Wed Oct 12 19:09:09 EDT 2005

Hi Raju,
 Not sure whether this will work. Have a look at function
BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE.

I am curious to read that you had modified EBP shopping cart workflow.

I just want to ask you whether you faced any problem with 'Approval'
preview from SRM portal. When I created my own with copy of SAP
template, the preview was not working as expected.

Thanks
Johnson zavier

Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:45:08 -0500
From: Raju Omkaram <romkaram at gmail.com>
To: "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
Subject: Change EBP workflow status to a custom one

Hi,
 I had to modify EBP shopping cart workflow.
Although the cart is approved by all apporvers the workflow status is
still 'Awaiting approval' until a backend doument is created in R/3.
 Is there a way to change the status 'Awaiting approval' to user defined
status before it hits the backend R/3?
 Thanks
Raju

This e-mail contains confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.  Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the e-mail or the information it contains, is strictly forbidden.