Change EBP workflow status to a custom one

Raju Omkaram romkaram at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 21:09:19 EDT 2005

Johnson,
 Yes. The apporval preview wont work automatically when you copy the
workflow. I had to make changes such as making it 'Adhoc' and change the
settings in workflow program exits tab. Then it is started behaving. I had
to do n-step approval and there are no BADIs for the version I am in. Next
version above 3.5 has BADI's. I do not know for sure in 5.0 when you copy a
WF the preview works automatically.
 The FM you mentioned works for existing status only. My issue is to create
a new one. After that I will use the F to change the status
 Thanks
Raju