WI File Attach

Jeff Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Wed Oct 12 14:01:14 EDT 2005

  All,

     I know I'm probably over looking the obvious, but I'm looking
for a way to attach a PDF to a work item without using a local drive
& in the Background. I can convert the Smartform into a PDF
(CONVERT_OTF) & then export the PDF to a local drive (WS_DOWNLOAD).
Can even have a User view the PDF (SSFCOMP_PDF_PREVIEW). But I'd like
to do it without using a local drive & all done in the background &
attaching it to a work item. I've even played around with FMs such
as:

  ARCHIVFILE_CLIENT_TO_SERVER

  CONVERT_OTFSPOOLJOB_2_PDF

  WS_QUERY