invoice verrification -inbound workflow

Nash John emailtonash at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:19:32 EDT 2005

Hi Workflowers
 Can any one advice me in following senario.
//we are using workflow for invoice verification. That means when an invoice
comes as inbound idoc,workflow should trigger and edit the invoice for
verification. Here the problem is, invoice no in the idoc(invoic02) is
different from one maintained in our system. However I found that purchase
order number in inbound invoice is same as that in our system. So my
question is IS THERE ANY WAY TO PULLOUT INVOICE(MIRO/MIR4) USING PURCHASE
ORDER NO?. If not what is the other way?. Any help will be greatly
appreciated
 -Nash