Forwarding workflow user list population

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Wed Oct 12 13:33:01 EDT 2005

Hi Kevin,

If the task is 'General, Forwarding Allowed' then theoretically, anyone
at the company can receive the task. (Whether they can execute it is
another matter).  'General Forwarding Not Allowed' means that only the
selected agents can forward to other selected agents.  The determination
of the selected agents of the task may done at run time, which you would
see from the workflow builder when you bring up the task, or the
'managers' hold a specific job, or position, which is assigned to the
task at the task level (under the agent assignment tab).

Happy WF-ing,
Sue