Help: SWEL: No receiver entered

viveka.schwartz@implema.se viveka.schwartz at implema.se
Wed Nov 30 17:08:27 EST 2005

Hello Glauco,

this message indicates you have no task with an active triggering event
defined for the event BUS2012 - CHANGED.

Go into the task  you are using (tcode PFTC_DIS) and check if the event
BUS2012 CHANGE is defined - and is active  (green light if it's activated)

Regards
Viveka

Glauco Kubrusly <glaucokubrusly at yahoo.com.br>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
2005-11-30 22:53
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Process Control Step <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
Help: SWEL: No receiver entered

Friends,
I've already created, generated and delegated a object copy of bus2012
(Purchase Order) and I've already  activated the Triggering event, I think
correctly.

But when I tested a change in the Purchase, and I tryied to see in SWEL,
the message I enccontered was:

BUS2012 - CHANGED - 'No receiver entered'.

What can it be ?

Glauco S. Kubrusly