Help: SWEL: No receiver entered

Chatterjee, Partha (US - San Ramon) pchatterjee at deloitte.com
Wed Nov 30 17:05:09 EST 2005

Hi Glauco,

Most likely the triggering event for your workflow template is turned off.  To turn it on, check transaction SWETYPV and make sure you see an entry for a workflow under BUS2012.  The flag for 'Linkage activated' needs to be checked.

Secondly, make sure your runtime settings under SWU3 are all green (most specifically the one labeled Configure RFC Destination).

With regards,
Partha

Partha Chatterjee
Enterprise Applications