Help: SWEL: No receiver entered

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Wed Nov 30 17:02:58 EST 2005

Hi Glauco,

It just means that you have not specified a workflow to react to the Event Changed.  Is your
workflow supposed to trigger on Changed ?  If so, go to transaction SWETYPV and look for the entry
for BUS2012 CHANGED.  Drill in, and enter your workflow in the Receiver Type Field.  You probably
also need a receiver FM SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT.

Or, check transaction SWB_COND (depending on what release you are on).  You may be able to turn your
workflow on there. (see Jocelyn, someone is listening!)

Happy WF-ing,
Sue