PO WF triggers twice

Khanna, Manish manish.khanna at amd.com
Thu Nov 17 22:02:15 EST 2005

This is what I did.

Create a new Event.
Attach that event to On change of EINKBELEG
Attach event type to a stub WF that will call the main WF if required.
In SWETYPV, I created a checkFM that validates the document type + other
filters.
If not OK raise exception, that will eventually not wake the receiver
(the new WF).
If ok, event will wake the receiver and there I do more complex task
that I should avoid in checkFM.

Thanks a lot Jocelyn and Mike for your valuable suggestions.

Cheers
Manish