Antwort: To send a notification to the email address of theemployee, about a work item in there SAP Inbox.

U.Schroeder@westinvest.de U.Schroeder at westinvest.de
Fri Nov 11 04:47:32 EST 2005

Hi Bala,

I´m not quite sure what´s your release.
Anyway, report RSWUWFML2(in most releases) is the tool to use if you want
to send a notification to for example outlook.
You have to maintain a valid email-adress for every user who should
receive this notifications.Have a look at the program documentation.
Apart from that there are some settings in the system that have to be
made.

Please search the archives as explained at the wug-page:
Search for example RSWUWFML2. There should be plenty of information as
this has been a topic before.

Hopt to help.

Ute