Form step - 'Back' arrow completes step

Nigel Thurgood Nigel.Thurgood at sanitarium.com.au
Sun Nov 6 17:13:21 EST 2005

For anyone who is interested - I contacted SAP some while ago re. the fact that an edit form work item was incorrectly set to completed without saving first (eg. when back-arrowing out of the form); they have responded with a new note, numbered 894465, which fixes the problem. The note hasn't been translated yet but seems to hit the spot.

Thanks again to Tom and Jocelyn for earlier advices.

Regards.

Nigel.