Workflow and Object attachments via Generic Object Services

workflow99@aol.com workflow99 at aol.com
Wed Nov 2 18:10:26 EST 2005

Hi Margaret,

A while ago I was trying to do the opposite - take an attachment made in workflow and attach it to the object, to be visible in GOS.

It is possible to do what you want. The GOS object ids are stored in table SRGBTBREL. You can get the attachment id and instantiate an SOFM object and bind it to the workflow/task. I am not sure about 4.6C but there may be some APIs that could be used to get the attachment list.

Regards,
Ramki Maley.